If it wasn't Jack Daniels and Parliament Lights it would have been murder
My eyes is red like ketchup, tired of playin' catch up
Layin' on the floor starin' at the dresser
Got on my knees and pray til they bleed
Dear God...I'm a sick motherfucker
I even fool myself, I'm a slick motherfucker
I'm sick of the scandalous livin'
I don't think I'm even equipped for a higher standard of livin'
But if you give him one more chance and forgive him, he'll push that negative gene into oblivion
Here's what i'll do, put you in this basket and float you down the Mississippi 20 miles from the Bayou
Here's grace, here's style, have faith cause I'ma try you
My Momma introduced me to the scripture
The Channel 4 News introduced me to the shit that produced Hitler
I was a young lad...3 Stooges, Superman, Batman & Riddler
Moonwalk, Windmill, freeze for the picture




























































































































































































































Meet Mr. Popular, go get your binoculars and see Penthouse 3 where a nigga be









































































To me these punk MC's is nothin' but fruit cakes
Shake they booty on stage and get hit with lyrics that I kick, talkin' that bullshit
You might get lit like a front of a spliff for runnin' off at the lips talkin' that nonsense
Raw get on stage and take y'all confidence